Saturday, April 4, 2009

did you miss me?

I am sorry for being gone for so long. if I were to try to explain why I have been without internet it would take a while. I will just say I am back and connected.
I am blogging right now from my new palm treo. which means anywhere I get a spare moment I will be on the web blogging or tweeting or hanging out in etsy forums.
so the family left for colorado springs this morning. when they get back I promise to have pictures of the beautiful store where some renegades origionals now live.
on another note... has anyone noticed that etsy seems to be everywhere now? on page 118 of the april elle mag there are 3 pendants from sweetmaggie.etsy.com. and I was reading home companion and saw an article in there too. that can only be good news. I guess I need to start getting some new stuff up. keep on the look out!
check ya later

No comments:

Post a Comment