Saturday, January 31, 2009

Today I am going to take a break from talking about Etsy and talk about Stephy... pssshhh That's Funny! So, my name is Stephanee... Family Calls me Stephy and friends call me Steph or Blondie.
I have always been creating something. My favorite Christmas gifts when I was a kid were thoes craft kits that came with everything you needed to make friendship bracelets or candles. I taught myself to knit, an retired neighbor taught me to sew. I craft when I am stressed out or sick or bored or... basically any time I can. My only hang up right now is space. I just wish I could have a space where I could properly organize my craft supplies and leave them out overnight if I wanted to... When you craft on the coffee table or dining room table you cant exactly do that. OH WELL! Maybe someday.

10 Things about me (as they relate to crafting and my style)
1.) My favorite Color is Blue, My favorite color to craft with is Pink
2.) I live in Indiana. It's calm, peaceful and boring. But I wouldnt have it any other way.
3.) Inspiration comes from... I can say I am inspired by lots of things, but you probably wouldnt see it in my pieces. I tend to only make items I would personally wear. I think that limits me.
4.) Family is the most important thing to me. All of them... the good, the bad and the ugly.
5.) The only thing that I like doing more than crafting is watching movies. Just when I thought I had seen all of the movies I want to see... I discovered Netflix!
6.) I dont know if I am Republican or Democrat. I just dont know!
7.) My baby brother is in the Army. He's getting ready to be deployed to Afghanistan. It scares me that I cant protect him anymore.
8.) My favorite Sport to play is Bowling. My favorite sport to watch is Football.
9.) I collect newspapers that depict important events in my lifetime. I have Clinton's impeachment, Obamas Inaguration and Earnhardt's Death.
10.) I am determined to succeed!

*Side note: I did list new items on etsy today! http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5075152

No comments:

Post a Comment