Thursday, February 19, 2009

Blog Feature!

Yesterday was a good day for Renegades!
I made it into a treasury! I very beautiful one.

And then I found out that I was the feature in a blog!
http://mrsfatface.blogspot.com/

It was so much fun answering all of the questions. I guess I dont talk much about myself and why I do what I do because that's all people know of me. They dont think about when I first started crafting and what inspires me because most people are of the firm belief that I came out with a pair of knitting needles...

My dad really is my biggest inspiration. He has always pushed me... Even when I didnt want to be pushed. Now I push myself. I'm so lucky to have him! and 7 months non-smoking (congrats Dad!) so now i get even more time with him.

CHECK OUT THE AWESOME FEATURES TODAY!! The Treasury and the Blog!

1 comment: